Scoreboard: 438 in service today. Another record crowd. We talked about bringing our friends to the feet of Jesus. We wrote hundreds of names on the walls of the church building today. These are people we are praying for. If we work together, take risk, and trust Jesus to do his part all these people will come into a personal relationship with God through Jesus. Because God is for the people!
I am missing Kim and Cole so much... they took off to Georgia to visit family on Friday. I plan to fly out tomorrow and join them. I CAN'T WAIT. We are going to take a few days of down time before next weekend... EASTER SUNDAY!!! and I am going to eat some of my Mama's cooking... That fires me up. Her cooking gives me the energy of Pop-eye!!! I may do a little fishing in her pond too... I think there is record size large mouth bass in it.
We have an Awesome service planned for Easter and the stage is going to be transformed this week. Thanks to Lance, Nick, Mark, Renzee, Christy, and all the others who are working their tails off this week to make this happen. Thanks to all the Volunteers that smoked this past week to get all they new stuff up to snuff. You All Rock... See you Sunday!! Bring some people... It's going to be off the chain!
No comments:
Post a Comment