Here are some ways we can keep our motors tuned up. We all want to run full speed… which is God speed!
1) Rhythm – Having a schedule is so important in maintaining rhythm. We have to take hold of our lives, if we don’t, other things will. I know… this is something I need to polish up on myself.
2) Rest – If we do not have rest periods in our cycle of life, our motors will fall apart.
3) Fuel – If we don’t put the right fuel into our motors, they can lock up. I experienced this with my weed eater. I put the wrong gas in and the motor locked completely up. The same is true with us. If we put the wrong fuel into our mind, body, soul and spirit… we will spit, sputter, smoke and sometimes we will flat out stop working. (Garbage in – Garbage out)
4) Run and Operate– If we stay parked in the garage too long, our batteries die, our tires go flat, and our fuel becomes old. My brand new four wheeler experienced this; I left it in the garage too long. The same is true with us; if we stay in park, sheltered and never do anything, we will need an overhaul.
5) RPM’s – We have to watch and monitor this. We need to make sure we change gears as we move with the traffic of life. If we move too slow, the RPM’s will drop off and our motor will stop working. If we go too fast, the RPM’s will become too high and our motor will stop working. We have to have balance. So let’s change gears and run smoothly.
No comments:
Post a Comment