- I am excited about moving our service times on November the 4th... 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- It was good to see one of my mentors, Bill Jones, on the front row today... He is one of those guys who set my sail in the right direction a few years ago. Thanks Bill!
- We saw many more people sign up for community groups today... It is amazing what a little table talk will do.
- We are doing Beach Baptisms next weekend... Don't miss the fun! By the way, we are doing a wedding right there on the beach following the baptisms... Is that cool or what? Everyone is invited.
- I am going into the study closet this week. I will be preparing and getting direction to bring back to our creative team. Please pray that God will guide me over these next five days about the next few months of messages.
- I met some pretty cool people today! God is bringing lots of new faces to Barefoot... This is awesome.
- I had fun this afternoon chilling with my family and friends... I love hanging out with them.
- We are getting ready to do some exciting things for our children at Barefoot... I think you will love it.
- I was reminded this week that we are blessed to be a blessing!!! May we never lose sight of that.
- Next weekend is going to be really neat... We will be looking at the last value of being involved in a Community Group. You do not want to miss this one.
- I am doing an interview with the newspaper tomorrow... Pray that this article will reach people and encourage them. May God continue to work in us, so He can work through us.
- Read Proverbs 15 tomorrow and let me hear your thoughts. I love to hear how God speaks to you.
- Jim had a great post today about our missions team.
- Thanks for allowing me to pastor such a great church.
- I am headed to bed... Have a great night!
Sunday Night Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment