1) We have 2000 square feet of children's space coming in six to eight weeks... This is a step towards the future of Barefoot Church.
2) Jimmy Johnson just won the 2007 Nascar Nextel Cup Series. Jeff Gordon came in second.
3) Today's services really challenged me. We are here to impact this city with the Good News of Christ.
4) I believe the greatest opportunity of Barefoot Church is before us. We are only getting started.
5) We have had over 350 people step into a relationship with Christ this year and 174 baptisms thus far. This is huge...many churches don't see this in ten years.
6) Today, a ninety-one year old gentleman said, "I want to be baptized." After ninety-one years on planet earth, this man is going to announce Jesus as his Lord and Savior!!!! I am excited about this one. We are reaching all kinds of people...Can somebody get jazzed up?
7) We are stocking the shelves of Helping Hands with tons of food. We are giving out samples of God's goodness, so that people can experience His greatness!
8) I cannot wait for our leadership team meeting tomorrow morning. I have lots to share!
9) I am getting ready to call it a night. It has been a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment