Celebrate...

We are in Georgia relaxing with our family. I just wanted to make a quick post to celebrate what God did through our three Christmas services.

We had 980 people attend our three services with approx. 130 people coming forward to trust Christ as the One to make peace between them and God.

I want to thank everyone at Barefoot for such a great year. God has done some incredible things through us in 2007.

We saw Approx. 480 people trust Christ this year and 178 of those walked through the baptism waters.

Celebrate, give thanks, and keep praying for God to do more in 2008. We are only getting started!

2 comments:

Heather Gastardi said...

That is soooo awesome :) I am so excited to see what God has in store for Barefoot this upcoming year!!!!

Dan Rutherford said...

Hi Clay

I love seeing what is going on at Barefoot - from your website. WE are staying in NMB for 2-3 weeks. I have been a teaching pastor of a similar church in Canada and currently on sabbatical and doing research on Church planting movements. I would love to grab a coffee with you and hear more...
RSVP - dan.rutherford@gmail.com