Sunday Night Thoughts...

1) Our crowd was good today... Even though it was very, very, cold and raw outside.
2) Many people told me today that they wanted to get out of the recliner and get in the race... That is what I'm talking about.
3) I am watching one bone chilling football game... Giants are up 3-0!
4) I want to thank all those who work hard each week to serve and make Jesus famous. Serving with you is absolutely awesome!
5) My son is getting strong, but I can still take him on the mat!... I love my kid.
6) The Packers just had to punt again.
7) Our students are having a blast skiing this weekend... I bet they are very cold!
8) Easter is only nine weeks away... Can you believe that? Please pray for our services.
9) Did I mention that we are into movement as a church? 10 campuses! Where will the next one be?
10) When we focus on Christ, we can continue to move forward... May we be a people who don't fall for the distractions. Stay focused and press towards the prize!
11) Our children's building is almost finished...Exciting times!
12) I wrote some cool stuff in my journal this past week that I plan to speak about in three weeks. I can't wait!
13) I missed our students today! Hurry home, we miss you!
14) We are taking 50 people to Newspring church to the Unleash conference March 13th. If you would like to go, please email us at questions@barefootcommunitychurch.org . We want to get you on the bus! It will be a day trip and a day to remember for those who go.
15) Green Bay just scored! Wow... What a play... 90 yards!
16) I am going to watch the rest of the game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Clay...YEAH GIANTS!!! Great service! I am up and running out of the recliner and pushing forward. Let's go!

Anonymous said...

Winterxscape was Awesome. The worship and messages were Spirit Filled and Very Moving. Our Kids were great!