My mom had a stroke about 3 months ago. She is doing lots better and she is working hard at rehab. Today, I was in her rehab session and I am amazed at the progress she has made since the last time I was with her.
The Therapist said something to me this morning that got me thinking. She said, “Your mother is amazing to work with. She wants to improve, she wants to become better, she tries as hard as any patient I have ever worked with.” Those were encouraging words to hear as a son. My mom is on a journey and she knows it. She also knows that she has to be dedicated and willing to get better. Her attitude is amazing!
I think about her physical condition and how it applies to all our spiritual condition. We are all on a journey and our Great God wants to help us in the therapy sessions…. The question is, “Are we willing, dedicated, and is our attitude amazing?
No comments:
Post a Comment