I will pray for your church plant, and i must say i would recommend the series I DO, for i counted over 114 barefooters who came to the alter to cleanse themself of there fear, lust, and laziness( 16 droped to there knees), i also noted 3/4 barefoot couples signing up to be wed next sunday, plus 9/10 barefooters are renewing there vows (one barefoot couple had been married 36 year!). Keep us posted as too your progress. God Speed.
1 comment:
I will pray for your church plant, and i must say i would recommend the series I DO, for i counted over 114 barefooters who came to the alter to cleanse themself of there fear, lust, and laziness( 16 droped to there knees), i also noted 3/4 barefoot couples signing up to be wed next sunday, plus 9/10 barefooters are renewing there vows (one barefoot couple had been married 36 year!). Keep us posted as too your progress. God Speed.
Post a Comment