If you love your dad or if you are a dad, you will want to be at the services early this weekend. We have something special planned for all dads and you will be glad you came.
One of the things I miss most about Father's Day this weekend... is being able to spend it with my dad. My dad went on to be with Jesus a few years ago and I still think about picking up the phone and calling him sometimes. Give those you love a hug, a call or a short visit today... You will be glad you did. I miss my dad, but I have some great memories.
My dad taught me:
How to work
How to care
How to think
Integrity
How to fish
and the list could go on and on.
What has your dad taught you? Dad's what are you teaching your children? Happy Father's Day dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment