Does your vision expand, refine itself, and become more focused as you grow as a leader? Mine does!
I started this church with full confidence that God was going to do something big. Not because of who I am, because of who I believed Him to be. God has taken me through the good times and the tough times. He is building me as a leader and refining the vision He has for Barefoot Church.
When we started I was thinking God was going to do something big by putting a church in a community that changes lives. God was bigger than my definition of Big.
Then God showed me that He wanted to plant a church in a city that would change lives. God was bigger than my definition of Big.
Now God is showing me that He wants our church to reach into multiple locations. God is bigger than my definition of big.
I continue to grow in my relationship with God and continue to learn that God does things bigger than I can ever think of. He does more than I can imagine. I just have to keep following and expanding as He directs.
How about you? Do you continue to let God grow you? Expand the vision that He gave to you? Refine that vision in your heart? Do you become more focused on what He has called you to do? It is an amazing ride when you allow Him to challenge, stretch, and develop you. He does this through many sources, all you have to do is pay attention and keep in step! May we all continue to see that God is bigger than us!
No comments:
Post a Comment