1100 People For Easter Sunday!!!

We are "ROCKIN"... We had many people step across the line of faith this past weekend and we will Baptize 8 people this weekend. We will be getting ourselves ready to do life God's way by getting "In The Zone" starting this weekend. Man, I'm ready to ramp it up a notch or two. We are making a bunch of changes around Barefoot over the next few weeks and you will not want to miss any services. I promise!
If we are going to do life God's way, we need a challenge, we need a commitment, and we need a vision bigger than life. Don't you want to be in the sweet spot of your life? We are going to learn how to do this from God's Word over the next few weeks. As I gaze into the scriptures I see people living in the zone, they are hitting on all cylinders and life is large for them. I think God wants us to do the same, so let's get "In The Zone". By the way... We are PRAYING for 1100 PEOPLE FOR OUR EASTER WEEKEND SERVICES. So invest, invite, and get them here for a weekend to remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shave your head flip!!