Mom's Rock the House!

Happy Mother's Day! Mother's we are so thankful for you. My mom is great, she has helped me throughout life. She has served unselfishly and has given of herself to raise 3 boys. What a Job! Thanks Mom... I love you so much. Now my wife, Kim, Rocks our house doing the same thing. Serving and giving to show Cole and I a Mother's love. Kim we love you... You Rock!

Mom's across the globe work hard... all of you are special and a true gift from God. I hope you have enjoyed this special day that honors you.

Today our church was blessed as we heard from a mom. Joyce Schneider shared her story of a mother's journey and it was awesome. Thanks Joyce!!! I would encourage everyone to read her latest book "Life is not about Perfect".

My wife and I had the opportunity to spend the afternoon with Joyce and she share so many interesting stories with us. One of which I would like to mention in this post is a story of wisdom and freedom.

Joyce talked to us about getting to the root of what ever is holding us back from the freedom that Jesus intends for us to have. She talked about how as we pray we should ask God to show us what is holding us back from experiencing His Joy and freedom. She said that a lot of the time it is lead back to unforgiveness. I thought, WOW, that is what we talked about just a few weeks ago and how many said they were set free because they forgave others that day. Let's remember that we are to forgive as we have been forgiven. That's a tall order. So let's do it and experience joy and freedom.

No comments: