Sunday Night Thoughts...

Just I few thoughts before I go to bed tonight...

1) Today was awesome... There was lots of energy with the opening of the new children's building. Way to go team!
2) We had tons of people step into the game today... I love it when people respond to God's Word.
3) This week is going to be very busy... Lots of things going on around the church in setting up new offices.
4) I love it when we are stretched. I think it makes us better people and more in tune with what we are doing.
5) I met some really cool people today.
6) We will be going to three services each weekend in just six weeks. This will give us tremendous opportunity to reach more people.
7) I remembered this today "Great moments are birthed out of great opportunity."
8) That's about it for tonight... I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: